Community Music Wales is seeking an enthusiastic, experienced full time administrator who has a proven track record of working in a busy office environment. The position will be based in our Merthyr Tydfil Office but working from a home base at the moment. This is a full time position, 35hr per week Monday to Friday. We welcome and encourage applications from everyone, including groups currently underrepresented in our workforce
Key activities of the role will be:
- Provide a thorough, helpful and effective administrative support service to the staff and activities across the organisation.
- Maintaining accurate records using the organisation’s database, ensuring that information on all aspects of the organisation’s work is kept and regularly updated.
- To act as the first point of contact for all visitors, deliveries, telephone, email and web enquiries.
The successful candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Positive, proactive approach.
- Good knowledge of administrative procedures.
- Ability to build good working relationships, working in a team environment and using own initiative.
- Good planning and organisational skills, with ability to prioritise tasks within an agreed time frame.
- Proven track record of working knowledge/experience of Microsoft Office packages
For an application pack please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date for completed applications: 1st February 2021