Tŷ Pawb is seeking a coordinator for the forthcoming Print International 2021, an open call exhibition for all traditional or contemporary print based artists.
This year alongside the exhibition we will also be celebrating the 20 year anniversary of the Regional Print Centre.
Print International exhibitions have taken place biennially in Wrexham for around 20 years, with the exception of a break during the development of Tŷ Pawb.
In 2019/20, the exhibition featured over 85 Printmakers, from 10 countries, across 3 continents.
The successful candidate will have a significant role in the implementation and delivery of Print International 2021. The role will operate from announcement of submission period through to the exhibition and subsequent safe return of art work. The Coordinator will work in tandem with team members from Tŷ Pawb and the Regional Print Centre. The role is an ideal platform for obtaining experience in a fast-paced arts environment.
Print International 2021 Coordinator – Job Description
Hours: 30 days x £150
Deadline for applications: 21/05/2021
Interview date (week commencing): 31/05/2021
Start date: 07/06/2021
End date: 25/03/2022
The ideal candidate will have a good understanding of Tŷ Pawb ethos towards the constituent led approach.
- Responding to public enquires
- Creating applicant data base
- Liaising with Sponsors and Partners
- Managing admission payments
- Jointly responsible for Social media marketing in tandem with Ty Pawb team
- Logistical organisation of delivery and return of artworks
- Liaising with artists, technicians and other members of staff throughout the exhibition
- Creating list of works/ exhibition labels.
- Previous experience in administration
- Excellent attention to detail
- Knowledge and appreciation of printmaking practice.
- Good interpersonal skills
- Familiarity with Collectorplan scheme
- Must be registered self-employed and eligible to work in the UK
- Welsh language
- BA level qualification in an arts related subject
- Knowledge of Art handling
How to apply